Terms And Conditions
SECTION- I: Booking and Token Amount:
- Token Amount is partial payment of the Advance Security Deposit.
- Token Amount is non-refundable.
- Token Amount is valid for 30 days.
- Token Amount is INR 5000 and INR 3000 for Single and 2-Sharing Rooms, respectively.
- Once Token Amount is paid, a Welcome Email will be sent to the tenant with all the details.
SECTION- II: Move-In:
- Move-In Timings are: 9 am to 12 pm and from 5 pm to 9 am(Everyday)
- Tenants have to clear their First Month Rent (FMR) and Pending Deposit before they move-in. Keys will be handed over once the payments have been made.
- Rent is collected in advance.
- Tenants have to submit their KYC by filling up the form shared in the Welcome Email. Tenants have to produce their original documents while moving-in for the following:
- ID Proof (Aadhar/Passport/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Address Proof (Aadhar/Utility Bill)
- Company/Institute Proof (ID Card)
- After moving-in, for all maintenance related queries, tenants have to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org listing out their issues. Verbal queries will not be considered.
SECTION- III: Rent Payment:
- Tenants will receive emails for rent payment on 1st of every month with all the details.
- Each tenant will receive a unique Account Number (with IFSC) in their Welcome Email. Tenant has to make all the payments in that Account Number.
- Do not share your account number with anyone.
- Do not make partial/test payments.
- You can pay through IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, UPI and Google Pay to the account number provided to you.
- Rent is collected in advance.
- We do not collect rent in cash and payment has to be done through the proper channel mentioned above.
- Last date of rent payment is 5th of every month.
- Late payment charges after 5th:
- INR 100 per day till 10th of the month.
- INR 200 per day till 15th of the month.
- After 15th, a notice for eviction will be sent to the tenant.
SECTION- IV: Move-Out:
- Notice Period:
- Tenants have to raise a Notice Period of 30 days from the day they are vacating. Rent will be calculated on a pro-rata basis till Notice End Date.
- Notice Period has to be raised via mailing us at email@example.com. Verbal notices would not be entertained.
- Tenants can extend their Notice Period to a maximum of 1 week (7 days), which has be informed to Zenstays via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if your room is booked before you informed us about the extended stay, you’ll have to vacate your room on Notice End Date and we will provide you temporary accommodation for the extended days (rent will be calculated on pro-rata basis of the room you’re assigned).
- Notice Period will be cancelled after Notice End Date if the tenant doesn’t move out. And tenant will have to raise a notice period again if they wish to move-out.
- Notice Cancellation charges: INR 500, if cancelled 10 days before Notice End Date.
- Tenants on Notice Period will have to pay the rent (calculated on pro-rata basis) for the month they’ll be staying. Rent will not be deducted from deposit.
- Lockin Period:
- Lock-in period (minimum stay) is 3 months for all the tenants.
- In case tenants move-out before the lock-in period, pro-rata rent will be calculated till Lock-In Period End Date.
- A maximum of 1 month’s rent will be deducted from Advance Security Deposit.
- A move-out inspection will be done on the day of the move-out by one of Zenstays representatives.
- Tenants will have to bear the damage charges (if any) at actuals, according to bills for repairs or replacements.
- INR 1500 will be deducted from tenant’s Security Deposit as maintenance charges.
- Final Refund Break-Up will be mailed to the tenant on move-out date. Once the tenant confirms the Refund Amount, we’ll initiate the refund process.
- Refund may take 5-7 business days to reflect in tenant’s bank account.
SECTION- V: Miscellaneous:
- Shifting of room is not allowed. In case of adverse situation, Zenstays Management will decide on which rooms to be shifted according to availability with a shifting charge of INR 1500.
- Referral Bonus: Referral Bonus is only applicable if the following conditions are met:
- Referral Bonus will be adjusted in the rent only after the tenant referred has successfully moved-in. The referrer will get the referral bonus in the next consecutive month.
- Previous month’s rent and security deposit should be cleared before availing Referral Bonus (for both referrer and person being referred).
- Referral Bonus is only applicable if the referrer claims it within 10 days of the referred person's occupancy date..
- KYC of the both referrer and person being referred should be completed.
- Two or more persons can’t refer the same person.
- Tenants have to claim Referral Bonus via the following link: http://zenstays.in/referral/ before 25th of every month to avail the Referral Bonus in the next month’s rent.
- If any mentioned above criteria do not match, it will result in the cancellation of Referral Bonus.
- Zenstays Management reserves the right to reject any Referral Bonus deemed invalid.
- Above policies are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All maintenance related issues have to be mailed at email@example.com. Verbal complaints would not be considered.
- Notice Period has to be raised by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal notices would be deemed invalid. For more details on Notice Period, please refer to Section- IV: Move-Out (Point no. 1).
- Zenstays doesn’t keep any delivery parcel and will not be responsible for any loss of goods.
- Tenants are not allowed to make any loud noise from 10 pm till 6 am in Zenstays premises. Strict action will be taken against repeat offenders.
- The Management of Zenstays will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property belonging to tenants or their guests. The Management in particular accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any valuables, (including theft).